Attorney | Williams Coulson Attorneys at Law
Tracey L. Maier, an associate with Williams Coulson, focuses her practice on estate planning, litigation, entity formation, and general corporate and business matters. Her secondary focus is estate administration.
Notable Representative Matters
- Advising clients regarding appropriate estate planning options after reviewing their balance sheets
- Formation of business entities in a variety of states
- Advising businesses regarding their stock and minute books and updating the same
- Representation of borrowers and lenders in a wide variety of loan transactions
- Successfully filed an Offer in Compromise with the Internal Revenue Service, thereby eliminating an $800,000 federal tax lien against the assets of an estate
An efficient, accurate, and detail-oriented attorney, Tracey was licensed to practice law in 2002, and has spent the majority of her career with Williams Coulson. Complementing her current practice areas, she recently became a notary and is a member of The Pennsylvania Association of Notaries (PAN). She is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania.
Tracey received her law degree, magna cum laude, from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, where she was a Note and Comment Editor of the Journal of Law and Commerce and a member of the Order of the Coif. Tracey also received an M.B.A. from the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business and earned a bachelor’s degree, summa cum laude, in business and mathematics from the University of Pittsburgh.